[x3d-public] FW: a very "strange" idea: EaaS - Equipment as a Service

Valentin Christoph Christoph.Valentin at kapsch.net
Sat Aug 12 10:01:28 PDT 2017

A vision of an "MR - cloud", just for the case it is new
Subject: Re: a very "strange" idea: EaaS - Equipment as a Service

Hi Christoph,

It's actually a good thought. Imagine robots which are capable of ordinary daily tasks like clearing snow from the ground. For a single house it doesn't really make a lot of sense but concentrate the houses or use it for Bahnsteige. For any manual task we can / should consider robots in the longer term. Also the robots can afford to work much slower than people as long as there is a good amount of autonomy.

Saludos den México!
Kevin