[x3d-public] ROUTE toNode duplicated in examples

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Mon Aug 14 18:05:12 PDT 2017

Thanks for reporting this error in the HTML pretty-print capability Andreas.

The offending error is in line 1803 of X3dToXhtml.xslt which sayeth:

<xsl:when test="local-name()='ROUTE'">
	<xsl:apply-templates select="@fromNode"/>
	<xsl:apply-templates select="@fromField"/>
	<xsl:apply-templates select="@toNode"/>
	<xsl:apply-templates select="@toField"/>
	<xsl:apply-templates select="@*[local-name()!='fromNode' and local-name()!='fromField' and
		local-name()!= '@toNode' and local-name()!=  'toField']"/><!-- safety net -->
</xsl:when>

the expression
	local-name()!= '@toNode'

has been corrected to
	local-name()!= 'toNode'

This was a relative recent change intended to expose stray attributes (such as DEF or USE or id) which might appear erroneously in a ROUTE.

Bugfix checked in.  I will update the HTML documentation files in the published archives as time permits.  Again thanks.