[x3d-public] X3DJSAIL ported to web...what parts aren't portable?

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 05:38:05 PST 2017

So I would like to port X3DJSAIL to the web.   To do this, I need to
identify pain points in porting Java to the web, namely File, Properties,
advanced stylesheet usage, and perhaps others not yet available on the
web.  In those cases, I would like to create another version of X3DJSAIL
which is more portable.   Then I would like to use Jsweet or J2TS to
convert from Java to TypeScript and then JavaScript.

Does anyone else want this eunucized X3DJSAIL and can help?