[x3d-public] X3D JSON Schema. Upgrades for draft 06

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 17:36:52 PST 2017

Is anyone interested in my upgrades for X3D JSON schema for draft06 of JSON schema?

In particular, I think support for uri-reference is useful (relative URIs), and allows verification not possible before with just a schema (additional possibly non-standard formats were added).

Hopefully, you can find tool support.

https://github.com/everit-org/json-schema  has been upgraded.

.NET, Go, Java, JavaScript, PHP are languages validators are implemented in.

Draft07 which has been published is only supported by PHP and .NET.

I guess there isn’t wide support yet.

This is based on Roy’s hand generated schema.  Autogenerated still needs a little help, but is close.

Can Appearance handle ProtoInstance -children in any case?

I am thinking we may want to maintain versions for each draft until a standard comes out.

Thanks,