[x3d-public] X3dToJava.xslt CDATA

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 20:13:13 PST 2017

You may disagree with me, but I don’t think you should bury CDATA sections in Java with X3dToJava.xslt, especially since it generates nested CDATA sections in XML.

This fix should be in my patch already submitted.  Waiting for updates to www.web3d.org/x3d/stylesheets/java/examples/...  Or easy way to update the java in that folder. I already know how to do it the long way, looking for a ant target to update the Java file.

If ant doesn’t update the java, then the bug generated doesn’t get fixed!

John

      .addChild(new ScriptObject("colorTypeConversionScript").setSourceCode(
"<![CDATA[" + "\n" +
"\n" +
"\n" +
"ecmascript:" + "\n" +
"\n" +
"function colorInput (eventValue) // Example source code" + "\n" +
"   colorsOutput = new MFColor(eventValue); // assigning value sends output event" + "\n" +
"// Browser.print('colorInput=' + eventValue + ', colorsOutput=' + colorsOutput + '\\n');" + "\n" +
)