[x3d-public] X3DJSAIL updates

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 23:22:12 PST 2017

I've been working in the www.web3d.org/x3d/Stylesheets folder with
HelloWorldProgramOutput.java from the test-nashorn build target.   See
outputs in nashorn/examples.   Please remember to patch the code if you
haven't.   I haven't checked if you've patched or not.  I can provide
another patch if necessary.

The intermediate file has an issue once you run the build target.   I have
not reproduced it anywhere else.