[x3d-public] X3DJSAIL updates: Patches to X3DJSAIL and build.xml, plus test.bat and nashorn additions

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 14:45:29 PST 2017

The patch for CreateX3dSceneAccessInterfaceJava.xslt didn't get applied by Netbeans... so I did it manually.  Checked in.

*Please confirm* manual patch to CreateX3dSceneAccessInterfaceJava.xslt was applied OK.

I’ve removed my version of CreateX3dSceneAccessInterfaceJava.xslt, so we’re going with yours.  Woohoo!

After patches, this works:

$ jjs nashorn/examples/HelloWorldProgramOutput.js.intermediate.js

But my JavaScriptSerializer.js is still out of whack after that runs properly:

$ jjs -cp java/jars/X3DJSAIL.3.3.full.jar nashorn/examples/HelloWorldProgramOutput.js
nashorn/examples/HelloWorldProgramOutput.js:130 TypeError: (new AppearanceObject().setDEF("TestAppearance1").addComments(new CommentsBlock("ArtDeco01Material prototype goes here..."))).addProtoInstance is not a function

I believe this is due to continue JSON translation problems found in the JSON in nashorn/examples/HelloWorldProgramOutput.js.intermediate.js and in nashorn/examples/HelloWorldProgramOutput.json

[ -children instead of -material ]

Help with these would be most welcome.  You should be able to see the latter now applying the new patch attached to build.xml

Good luck!