[x3d-public] x3d-public unsubscribe notification - another removal occurred unexpectedly

doug sanden highaspirations at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 18 07:41:18 PST 2017

> Doug: thanks for the explanation.  You are again subscribed.
> Is it possible that web3d.org is hiding in one of your spam filters?
I checked my explicit spam filters and don't see any of them (x3d-public, x3d-public-owner, or mailman-bounces) explicitly listed.
maybe/possible its being filtered somehow. but it is supposed to pass through my junk, which I check routinely and Pr(.95) would have noticed if it did.

-Doug
Today I added both admin addresses and x3d-public to an explicit safe-list:
mailman-bounces at host.realism-sites.com
x3d-public-owner at web3d.org
x3d-public at web3d.org

The last Inbox notice from admin I have on record was Jan 1, 2017: