[x3d-public] Don please help

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sun Dec 31 18:39:31 PST 2017

Don, can you add correct properties command-line to HelloWorldProgramOutput in www.web3d.org/x3d/stylesheets/java/build.xml test.HelloWorldProgramOutput and test.nashorn to use correct properties file/stylesheet engine, so nashorn/examples/HelloWorldProgramOutput.json will be correct (extra newlines appearing in JSON file)?  I tried moving a X3DJSAIL.properties file to that folder, but changing the stylesheet engine property, there’s no difference in output.

I tried passing -properties, but I don’t think it’s handled in handleArguments().
Here is the area of coding below. There are 2 similar JSON java runs that need to be processed, similar to below.

The MFString quoting issue appears to be fixed, but further tests are required.

The material containerField Appearance.setMaterial(new ProtoInstance… still doesn’t appear fixed in java program HelloWorldProgramOutput  output XML or JSON or JS (missing or wrong containerField?). Code snippet from X3DJSAIL proving fix welcome.  Or any output from HelloWorldProgramOutput.java.

Thanks,

John
                <java classname="HelloWorldProgramOutput" classpath="${java.classes.dir};${java.jars.dir}/${jsai.full.archive.jar.name}" fork="${fork}">
                    <arg value="-properties"/>
                    <arg value="X3DJSAIL.properties"/>
                    <arg value="json"/>
                    <arg value="nashorn/examples/HelloWorldProgramOutput.json"/>
                </java>