[x3d-public] [x3dom-users] CSS bindings for <x3d> ...</x3d>

Joe D Williams joedwil at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 6 15:42:00 PST 2017

> Wireframes? Basic geometry and transforms without color? Images?

Great, I hadn't even included those types oof display styles.
Seems like top browsers will offer choices of wireframe, points,
smooth, flat, etc.
That would be on top of indivdual properties of appearance, for
instance.
I would tihink choices like wireframe and points would not be added to
the basic node idl, but instead only offered as a css class option.

In standard html css it is possible to change an image (except
background).

Thanks,
Joe