[x3d-public] View3dscene 3.16.0 release, and our Patreon page

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Sat Feb 18 15:52:04 PST 2017

wow looks really great Michalis!  totally impressive.  8)

retweeted your announcement, also included some of your screenshots, online at

	https://twitter.com/Web3DConsortium/status/833098424090193921

and also inserted an additional link in

	X3D Resources: Conversions and Translation Tools
	http://www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/X3dResources.html#Conversions

	"Castle Game Engine has Blender export plus Castle Animation Frames, Skyboxes, Static Cube Environment Maps and more."

Thanks for keeping everyone informed, and congratulations on your awesome progress!

v/r Don