[x3d-public] X3DJSAIL. Handling of MFStrings. First non-quote char trimmedoff.

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Mon Feb 20 12:56:57 PST 2017

Yes thanks Michalis.  I also submitted a trouble report last night and was about to tell list when it got working again.

SF also gave you a nice reply  8)

Hello,

We apologize for the downtime with the git/svn services. The devops team has identified and fixed the issues. We have doubled up on our notifications of such failures so that we are able to fix these in a more timely manner in the future.

Thanks,
SourceForge Support