[x3d-public] X3DJSAIL. Handling of MFStrings. First non-quote char trimmedoff.

yottzumm at gmail.com yottzumm at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 20:39:36 PST 2017

This error came back:

CoordinateAxes.java
Exception in thread "main" org.web3d.x3d.sai.InvalidFieldValueException: FontStyle justify newValue="["MIDDLE","MIDDLE"]" has illegal value, must use a valid enumeration string.^M
        at org.web3d.x3d.jsail.Text.FontStyleObject.setJustify(FontStyleObject.java:653)^M
        at CoordinateAxes.main(CoordinateAxes.java:135)^M

Will send a new batch of error reports when they finish running.  Checking code into X3DJSONLD.

John
Sent from Mail for Windows 10