[x3d-public] My X3D JSON test files in a spreadsheet.

yottzumm at gmail.com yottzumm at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 21:29:50 PST 2017

http://coderextreme.net/MyX3DFiles.xlsx is the expanded tablized version of my X3DJSON files.  In order to do this, I loaded the files into MySQL in pieces, with a recursive JSON loader.  The last file failed, but I don’t know why.  I used https://github.com/coderextreme/X3DJSONLD/load.php (part of X3D JSON Nailed) to accomplish the task of loading the files in the current folder, then I used MySQL :: Excel to export the database to a spreadsheet.

I am considering doing something similar with the X3D JSON schema, if anyone thinks it will help them?

Filter on parent = 0 to see the overview.