[x3d-public] X3DJSAIL. Can I, should I use addChildren here (or some other method?). Why doesn't addChild work (missing?)

yottzumm at gmail.com yottzumm at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 18:03:23 PST 2017

Note that I’m now using the declarativate syntax ala Java 8—but seemingly, Don has regressed in his example???  I decided that I might be able to have smaller code bodies.  I still have a backup serializer for the old encoding.

John
www_web3d_org/x3d/content/examples/Basic/CAD/CatiaHubAssemblyCombined.java
www_web3d_org\x3d\content\examples\Basic\CAD\CatiaHubAssemblyCombined.java:802: error: cannot find symbol
                                                                .addChild(new CADFaceObject()
                                                                ^
  symbol:   method addChild(CADFaceObject)
  location: class CADPartObject
www_web3d_org\x3d\content\examples\Basic\CAD\CatiaHubAssemblyCombined.java:677: error: cannot find symbol
                                                                .addChild(new CADFaceObject()
                                                                ^
  symbol:   method addChild(CADFaceObject)
  location: class CADPartObject
www_web3d_org\x3d\content\examples\Basic\CAD\CatiaHubAssemblyCombined.java:590: error: cannot find symbol
                                                .addChild(new CADFaceObject()
                                                ^
  symbol:   method addChild(CADFaceObject)
  location: class CADPartObject
www_web3d_org\x3d\content\examples\Basic\CAD\CatiaHubAssemblyCombined.java:146: error: cannot find symbol
                                                .addChild(new CADFaceObject()
                                                ^
  symbol:   method addChild(CADFaceObject)
  location: class CADPartObject
4 errors