[x3d-public] Some schema validators balk on NavigationInfo @type

yottzumm at gmail.com yottzumm at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 14:25:37 PST 2017

I’ve been working with the new JSON schema.  The jjv validator does not handle a NavigatorInfo @type field of “NONE”.    However, the schema appears to be the same as in the old schema.  I think there must be a new version of jjv that might be failing.  I will try to file a bug report.

Here is the jjv bug.  I may have fixed this before, I don’t know.  Perhaps I can get the code from my mac.   Note that jjv is no longer mentioned on the json-schema.org site, and I will remove it from my code.  I will try to replace with others as they become more mature (version 5 etc).  Ajv seems to be reportedly the most advanced.

jjv 3.3 Validation failed on ../X3DJSONLD/www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/Basic/Followers/3rdPersonViewFollower.json
jjv 3.3 Validation errors:
{"validation":{"X3D":{"schema":{"Scene":{"schema":{"-children":{"schema":{"0":{"schema":{"NavigationInfo":{"schema":{"@type":{"schema":{"1":{"type":"string"}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
Here is the schema: