[x3d-public] FW: How should CAD -shape containerField be expressed in X3DJSAIL

yottzumm at gmail.com yottzumm at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 15:11:42 PST 2017

Here are the examples I am referring to.   The ones with the shape container that supposedly are supposed to validate properly.  However, there is some comments in the meta stuff that you may want to check:.  I hope I am not chasing a red herring again.  I don’t see how you could validate it against the JSON schema, unless you have a 3.1 schema. (can I have a copy?)

www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/Basic/CAD/{attachments}

John

Sent from Mail for Windows 10