[x3d-public] How should CAD -shape containerField be expressed in X3DJSAIL

Roy Walmsley roy.walmsley at ntlworld.com
Thu Feb 23 02:32:36 PST 2017

John,

Thanks for the processing summary.

The JSON file you attached to your previous message was incorrect. So, I take it that this file corresponds to the “Incorrect JSON” listed at the end of the third line below. In contrast, the JSON at the end of the first line is correct. This implies that the X3dToJson stylesheet transform works correctly.

So,  the processing is going wrong somewhere on the second and third lines you listed. What can you tell from your intermediate results? For example, is the Java correct that you listed at the end of the second line?

All the best,

Roy