[x3d-public] Some schema validators balk on NavigationInfo @type

yottzumm at gmail.com yottzumm at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 07:47:56 PST 2017

I’m hoping Ajv is tracking it.  I got the new version with my new build of https://github.com/coderextreme/x3dschema (WIP due to node.js issue).  My web version is currently at 3.8.5.  Is there reason to upgrade yet?  Are we using any v5 json-schema features?  Do you know a Java schema validator for v5?  I have everit 1.5.0, but unsure of compatibility.

Hope they get a standard out this time, and I hope it doesn’t ruin JSON.

Thanks,

John

Sent from Mail for Windows 10