[x3d-public] X3DJSAIL XML output error I think. nested ' apostrophe characters?

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Sun Feb 26 22:54:14 PST 2017

looks like this might be a problem with handling of nested ' apostrophe characters?

we could get rid of those in original source, but frankly they are there to provoke this kind of interoperability issue (bwa ha ha...)

it is better to deal with them correctly since "content in the wild" is guaranteed to have them.