[x3d-public] Browser support for components > how update?

doug sanden highaspirations at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 5 12:28:58 PST 2017

John,
thanks for the suggestion - and I thought something similar, and tried permutations of that over 2 days. But then today the webmaster (Leonard) contacted me and said he needed to set up my web3d.org member username for that wiki (not any independent mediawiki username).
I'll let you know when I get in, and have it updated.
-Doug