[x3d-public] cobweb...scene flying up off viewport

Holger Seelig holger.seelig at yahoo.de
Sat Jan 7 12:18:05 PST 2017

I have reworked the collision detection and terrain following system as
of version 2.0. That mean that now if in WALK view mode the viewer is
ALLWAS subject to the gravitation regardless if there is a floor under
the viewer. It is now better to use instead the FLY viewer or the
EXAMINE viewer.

Am 05.12.2016 um 01:41 schrieb Andreas Plesch:

>     Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2016 18:53:15 -0500
>     From: <yottzumm at gmail.com <mailto:yottzumm at gmail.com>>
>     To: "x3d-public at web3d.org <mailto:x3d-public at web3d.org>"
>     <x3d-public at web3d.org <mailto:x3d-public at web3d.org>>
>     Subject: [x3d-public] cobweb...scene flying up off viewport
>
>     Is anyone else experience the thing where the scene flies up off the
>     viewport in cobweb once the scene is loaded?
>
>     Is it because I didn?t provide NavigationInfo?
>

> https://raw.githubusercontent.com/coderextreme/X3DJSONLD/master/Box.x3d
> works in examine mode. In the default walk mode cubes fly off, seemingly
> because one starts to walk really quick.
>
> https://raw.githubusercontent.com/coderextreme/X3DJSONLD/master/rubik.x3d
> same behaviour.
>
> Andreas

Holger Seelig
Mediengestalter Digital – Digital Media Designer

Scheffelstraße 31a
04277 Leipzig
Germany

Cellular: +49 1577 147 26 11