[x3d-public] thinking about X3DJSONLD/X3DOM/glTF interoperability - immutability, emitting events

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Sat Jul 8 08:57:46 PDT 2017

Thanks for these earlier explorations and insights Andreas, very helpful.

Of especial note is #724 below.  Interesting alternative to extended Inline: perhaps using Shape node (or ExternalShape/ExternalGeometry/ExternalGroup, whatever best matches) to hold glTF content that is internally dynamic, externally immutable.

Conceptual question: can such a glTF node-group emit events?