[x3d-public] A suggestion for a node supporting VR headsets inX3D

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 17:00:50 PDT 2017

What Michael says sounds ckay to me.  However, with the way computer develop, we’ll probably need something like an “EmotionCamera” tag in the future that generates emotion events, with direct brain connections and everything. There will again be web and OS support.  Let’s make it easy for the camera to switch from stereo to mono, and from video to still images.

John

Sent from Mail for Windows 10