[x3d-public] Conference Document Publishing [was: Preliminary Announcement for XSeen...]

Leonard Daly Leonard.Daly at realism.com
Sun Jul 9 19:38:02 PDT 2017

This is only addressing the bracketed comment about getting documents up
on the site.

> [Leonard: several requests to publish presentation documents over past
> month are still unresolved...  Perhaps as Web3D Consortium Webmaster
> you might assist?  Similarly for Mitch Williams' GearVR presentation.
> Unfinished task is to link these at the session entry on the program
> page: http://web3d2017.web3d.org/program]

At this time the Web3D.org webmaster is not responsible for handing
conference documents. It may become my responsibility in the future, but
that is not for me to claim. I have offered some suggestions but have
not had any responses. As always, I am available to answer questions or
performed assigned and/or approved tasks.

--
*Leonard Daly*
3D Systems & Cloud Consultant