[x3d-public] X3D MFString improvements in XML to JSON translation

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Mon Jul 10 11:44:36 PDT 2017

On 7/9/2017 9:47 PM, Don Brutzman wrote:
> [cc: x3d-public]
> [...]
> More fixes tonight:  I think that the "," whitespace-comma-separator issues in X3dToJson.xslt are finally resolved...  As expected, this was a quite tricky refactoring of MFString recursion algorithm, and so I want to do more regression testing before checking in stylesheet updates.
>
> I will run the updated X3dToJson.xslt stylesheet against all the X3D Example Archives next.

Last night's regression tests ran well.  Fixed a few tweaks this morning.

Checked in updates for X3dToJson.xslt

Console log and collected .json files from X3D Examples Archive available at

http://www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/build.log.json.txt
http://www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/X3dExampleArchivesJsonScenes.zip (56MB of .json source)
http://www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/X3dExampleArchivesJsonScenes.zip.MD5

Again thanks for patience with this long-reported problem.  Further corrections and refinements welcome.