[x3d-public] Generated JSON schema...please test.

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 19:41:21 PDT 2017

Nevermind, JSON schema doesn’t parse.

John

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: John Carlson
Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2017 10:29 PM
To: Roy Walmsley; Don Brutzman; X3D Graphics public mailing list; Holger Seelig
Subject: Generated JSON schema...please test.

Here’s a sample generated JSON schema.  Please test for cases which pass 3.3 but which don’t pass this schema.  I’ve tested X3D Resources Examples 3.3 examples.  Main change to this release: separating USE from other properties.  Note that name is still required on ProtoInstance due to lack of updates to Object Model.  Holger’s examples of ProtoInstance should pass because they only have USE.  I haven’t tested those yet.