[x3d-public] X3dToJson.xslt, Cobweb boxes.json example, bad MFString @url translation

Roy Walmsley roy.walmsley at ntlworld.com
Thu Jul 20 03:11:41 PDT 2017

Hi,

Actually  that file illustrates a problem with the V3.3 XML schema. I noted that the FontStyle nodes with the justify fields set to things like ‘”END”, “BEGIN”’ failed to validate. It’s not the two values. It’s the use of the comma separator. In the schema we have a “justifyValues” type. This does not have the comma as a separator. Hence the problem.

I’m not sure how we’re going to resolve this.

All the best,

Roy