[x3d-public] setUSE in X3DJSAIL (note Leonard, this may affect XSeen). Impacton X3DJSONLD.

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 08:46:39 PDT 2017

The point is, if you have a node in DOM which refers to another node, they can’t have a separate list of attributes, so USE should not appear anywhere in the browser, and your debugging becomes much more difficult. Nuff said?

But yes, if DOM integration is your goal in life, you should get rid of the USE attribute when it appears.

I don’t know what X3DOM or Cobweb do.

John

Sent from Mail for Windows 10