[x3d-public] setUSE in X3DJSAIL. Impact on X3DJSONLD.

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 13:50:18 PDT 2017

Could one layer DOM on top of X3DJSAIL like Andreas has done with Cobweb and what X3DOM does, so internally, DOM is checked for type safety and validated and all that good stuff?

If we had a common way of doing things that would be good.  A common architecture.  Then our skills would be more portable between X3D browsers.

What about SAX?  DOM trees get big, and if we had a SAX -> X3DJSAIL tree, that would be more efficient.

John