[x3d-public] agreement on number of \\\\\\\\ in Java???? X3DJSAIL.

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Sat Jul 29 13:23:58 PDT 2017

Michalis, thank you for careful tracking this.  We'll make sure that Mantis issues list is up to date.

Observation: it is quite important that MFString and SFString get represented consistently.  Author clarity and usage needs to be correct (of course).  Programmatic consistency is also necessary since SFString value(s) may be typecast or composed into an MFString value.