[x3d-public] X3DJSAIL with Dragome

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 23:35:10 PDT 2017

I decided to try Dragome since it offers Java bytecode translation JavaScript with reflection.  After creating an archetype, I added Saxon to the classpath.  I got the attached errors when compiling.  If these could be fixed, that would be great!  Working on it myself.  If we can fix these errors, then perhaps I don’t need to change X3DObject…

The line seems to be something like:

        public static final ArrayList<String> INFO_DEFAULT_VALUE = new ArrayList<>(Arrays.asList());

The error appears to be:

incompatible types: java.util.ArrayList<java.lang.Object> cannot be converted to java.util.ArrayList<java.lang.String>

In all cases.