[x3d-public] IndexedFaceSet collection

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 17:11:16 PDT 2017

It might.  We’re thinking of creating new indexedtrianglesets in an adversarial network pair.   One network will create the ITS, the other one will validate it.  We’re not quite sure what will come out, and if this will be applicable to the rest of X3D.   That is, instead of using DTD, Schema, Schematron, Validator, etc, we just use a neural network which explains the errors.  This is the field of eXplainable Artificial Intelligence (XAI) http://www.darpa.mil/program/explainable-artificial-intelligence .  We’ll feed the validation results from schema and X3DJSAIL into the networks so they can learn how to explain things.

So far, just a thought experiment.  At least we are thinking about it.  And it takes real intelligence to bootstrap the artificial stuff, so that’s good.

Does anyone care what X3D encoding we use?

If anyone knows related work in either the schema area or the text area (i.e.: program validation) let me know. I’m seeing some now for schemas.  Off to read.

john

Sent from Mail for Windows 10