[x3d-public] Future of X3D presentation

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 10:06:19 PDT 2017

Leonard, you can support the Script tag by preprocessing it into
JavaScript.   You don't need eval, you need something like browserify to
preprocess your Scripts into JavaScript scripts.   What is left undone is
the X3D event model, work needs to be done there, but Andreas has shown a
way forward with the "outputchange" event I believe.   Proxies are used for
JavaScript events.

Drink the koolaid.  It tastes good.  Use Cobweb, you might like it.

John