[x3d-public] PostGIS Minimalist X3D Viewer for PHP and ASP.NET - BostonGIS Blog

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Wed Jun 14 12:28:55 PDT 2017

Thanks to Mike Russalesi for this interesting reference:

http://www.bostongis.com/blog/index.php?/archives/229-PostGIS-Minimalist-X3D-Viewer-for-PHP-and-ASP.NET.html

PostGIS Minimalist X3D Viewer for PHP and ASP.NET

I've been thinking for a long time about creating an HTML based X3D viewer to visualize PostGIS 3D geometries. Now that I've started to document the new SFCGAL features, the need became more pressing. So I've created a very rudimentary one. You can check out the code on my github page https://github.com/robe2/postgis_x3d_viewer. I'm hoping to expand it in the future to allow people to pick materials for their geometries and also allow people to save the generated scene as a full X3D document.