[x3d-public] State of the art in machine learning

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 18:30:00 PDT 2017

https://siliconangle.com/blog/2017/05/28/startup-uses-ai-
create-gui-source-code-simple-screenshots/

https://research.googleblog.com/2017/06/multimodel-multi-task-machine-learning.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+blogspot/gJZg+(Official+Google+Research+Blog)&utm_content=Netvibes&m=1

Anyone want to embark on a "Machine Learning of X3D JSON" paper with me, or
even VRML?   I am thinking of a model which will generate JSON from a
rendering and an LSTM, like the first paper.