[x3d-public] View3dscene 3.16.1

Michalis Kamburelis michalis.kambi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 10:35:49 PST 2017

Hi,

We have just released view3dscene 3.16.1. This is a bugfix release for
an important bug that slipped in view3dscene 3.16.0 (most files using
the IMPORT keyword failed to load with "Invalid type cast" message).

Download it from

  https://castle-engine.sourceforge.io/view3dscene.php

view3dscene is our open-source cross-platform X3D and VRML browser
(and a viewer for other 3D formats). If you have missed the last
announcement, let me remind that we had a huge release (> 1 year of
intensive work) of Castle Game Engine 6.0 and view3dscene 3.16.0, two
weeks ago. Please check us out, whether you look for a game engine or
just a 3D model viewer:)

All the comments are welcome, as always!

Best regards,
Michalis