[x3d-public] X3DJSAIL. Java numbers differ from XML intermediate output. There isa problem with trailing 0's algorithm I think.

yottzumm at gmail.com yottzumm at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 11:32:00 PDT 2017

Is this fixed yet?  Check the JSON output too. I can provide examples again if necessary.  Check numbers like: -10000000000

Provide for MD5 checksum on web page if not already there.

Specifically, fix PointLight location field.  Or SFVec3f.

Please fix or disable trailing 0 remover.

Thanks,

John

Sent from Mail for Windows 10