[x3d-public] Preliminary Prototype Expander with VRMLScript/X3DJSONLDScript/JavaScript working with X3DOM

yottzumm at gmail.com yottzumm at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 20:24:10 PDT 2017

Here’s a preliminary X3D JSON Prototype Expander working with VRMLScript/X3DJSONLDScript and X3DOM (as well as cobweb in the smaller boxes-those are separate, just showing compatibility on same page)  http://coderextreme.net/X3DJSONLD/

It’s a very simple event loop without cascading, but it works in this case.  I’d like to get rid of the EcmaScript code showing on the page, that is not used, but I don’t have a good way yet, but it should be simple enough.

Contributions are welcome.  Please?  The X3DJSONLDScript is currently sent to the console for inspection.

https://github.com/coderextreme/X3DJSONLD/