[x3d-public] X3DJSAIL apps. Generating and compiling Java. Avoiding code too large.

yottzumm at gmail.com yottzumm at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 18:58:17 PDT 2017

So many of my last few hundred files have Java compiler errors are “code to large.”  This is because I am generating all the Java in one main method.  Suggestions for breaking this up into multiple methods are welcome.  Note that much of the code is now in a single humongous statement, so it could be difficult or easy to break up.  I was thinking breaking at a certain number of levels of X3D, or perhaps every “new.”

I’m also overflowing the javac stack in some cases.  This is a concern, and may require another compiler?