[x3d-public] X3DJSAIL example apps that don't compile. For your own perusal.

yottzumm at gmail.com yottzumm at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 19:48:54 PDT 2017

Errors and Java from part of latest run (there’s a long successful period during the run and I’m impatient).

http://coderextreme.net/JavaErrors.zip

If you can get the below to work in those files with code too large errors (not the script errors), I’d be glad to find out.  Meanwhile, I’m trying a full compile/run/diff with the new serializer.  If your attempt fails, I’d suggest we start adding (append may already do it for MF objects) to the MF object classes an append/add method (instead of setValue) that takes an array of SF values or primitive arrays or variable arguments (MFStringObject does not—add a new method there) —I will have to change my serializer to use the new MF objects.  Then we can add, say 840 (or less) values at a time per method.  Check the methods that have code too large (reported in javaerrors.txt) and start modifying those.

>From Don Brutzman:
	new CoordinateObject()
		.setPoint(new MFVec3fObject().setValue(-8f,-9f,4f, [...]

➢ or even