[x3d-public] FW: SrrTrains - TCP FIN

Valentin Christoph Christoph.Valentin at kapsch.net
Wed Mar 29 20:47:34 PDT 2017

f.y.i.
________________________________
From: Christoph Valentin [christoph.valentin at gmx.at]
Sent: 30 March 2017 05:44
To: Georg Dazinger; Christian Schoebel; Gerhart Kobinger; Andreas Schoebel; "Paul Müller"; Theo; Markus Sonntag; Robert Eberl; Thomas Grausgruber; Lorenz Breier; Sven-Erik Tiberg
Cc: Verena Valentin; Valentin Christoph
Subject: SrrTrains - TCP FIN

Dear Friends of SrrTrains,

As you know, I have done the SrrTrains v0.01 project on my own. I have never asked anybody for help (ok, seldom), but now I have got a kind of atmospheric issue, where I really need your help.

Release 0033.10bf1 / A.4.bugfix1 of the project has been published (http://sourceforge.net/projects/simulrr and http://sourceforge.net/projects/smuos) and I need your help for thorough testing and discussion.

Now the folder sms/ has got 42 files, containing the "SMUOS Framework", 5 "Example Basic MIDAS Objects" and 2 "Example Basic SMUOS Extensions".

This will be the last release (nick name "Pieta") and I do not like to have bugs in it.

In case of questions (how to start the scene? How to use the tracer?) please feel free to contact me any time.

Maybe we can do a f2f test session to celebrate the results :-)

Have a nice week

Yours Christoph