[x3d-public] Color constraint wrong length X3DJSAIL? SFColorRGBA can be 4 floats I think. NOT set in code, AFAICT

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Fri Mar 31 08:41:31 PDT 2017

On 3/30/2017 10:13 PM, yottzumm at gmail.com wrote:
> JS file not included, but others are attached.

good diagnostics, thanks

> org.web3d.x3d.sai.InvalidFieldValueException: ToneMappedVolumeStyle coolColor newValue=0 0 1 0 has length=4 instead of required length 3

found and fixed error in tupleSize computation for S/MFColorRGBA when generating the X3DJSAIL code.  Correction will deployed later today.

> None of them have “cool” in them as far as I can tell.

Eye of the beholder I think!  The fields coolColor and warmColor are part of this node and visualization technique.

	41.4.12 ToneMappedVolumeStyle
	http://www.web3d.org/documents/specifications/19775-1/V3.3/Part01/components/volume.html#ToneMappedVolumeStyle

	X3D Tooltips: ToneMappedVolumeStyle
	http://www.web3d.org/x3d/content/X3dTooltips.html#ToneMappedVolumeStyle