[x3d-public] battle of the composed shaders. X3DOM wins until you teach me how towrite better shaders.

yottzumm at gmail.com yottzumm at gmail.com
Thu May 4 02:04:38 PDT 2017

Well, with some hints from Doug Sanden’s on another file, I was able to port the shader to the other viewers.

Left over:

BS contact: Probably does not support GLSL (anyone know?)
FreeWRL: where’s the background?   Can I define my own samplercube?

Next, my flowers and my head model.

Thanks,

John

Sent from Mail for Windows 10