[x3d-public] Possible bugs in H3D and Octaga.

yottzumm at gmail.com yottzumm at gmail.com
Fri May 5 09:41:14 PDT 2017

Okay, I got the bug to duplicate in Octaga.  It’s the unavailability of local ImageTexture files (hint, Octaga and H3D – don’t depend on local images).  Perhaps there’s a similarity with FreeWRL?  I will check my remove URLs, because I think this should work!  Here is another gl.zip that does work with Ocataga (including images courtesy of Paul Debevec, Light Probe Image Gallery http://www.pauldebevec.com/Probes/)

Instructions to Octaga:  Try loading glflowers.x3d after renaming the local cubemap folder.  Then compare the attached flowerproto.x3d to the zipped one and see that the local URLs are missing, but if you replace the zipped flowerproto.x3d with the attached flowerproto.x3d, it works.

Instructions to H3D:  I have no clue why some of the flowers are dark with remote URLs.  They are colored with local files.  Good luck debugging.

John

Sent from Mail for Windows 10