[x3d-public] [x3d] GeoPositionInterpolator with GeoViewpoint, type conversionin X3DJSAIL????

yottzumm at gmail.com yottzumm at gmail.com
Wed May 10 06:29:22 PDT 2017

Oh really?  How many viewers implement geovalue_changed, or how do I access it?

See attached code which passes X3D-Edit validation, and X3DJSAIL validation, but animation of viewpoint only happens when I convert to value_changed!

geobubbles execution self-validation test results: success

The only clue I have is an Unexpected Exception in X3d-Edit:

Unknown field name: centerOfRotation for node: GeoViewpoint Line: 13 Column: 175.  Will look at more logs as well.

And I still get it when I remove it from the file.  Netbeans is stuck.  I will reboot.

Report back later

John

Sent from Mail for Windows 10