[x3d-public] X3DJSONLD, revamp website, code changes.

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Thu May 18 11:34:43 PDT 2017

Hmm.  CTRL-V sends mail.  Who invented that?

Also, the main page http://coderextreme.net/X3DJSONLD/ is a redirect to https://coderextreme.net/X3DJSONLD/src/main/html/index.html

And the X3D JSON validator http://coderextreme.net/X3DJSONLD/validator.html is a redirect to
https://coderextreme.net/X3DJSONLD/src/main/html/validator.html

All other HTML and XHTML links can be found at https://coderextreme.net/X3DJSONLD/src/main/html/<file>.html or <file>.html

Code is still available here: https://github.com/coderextreme/X3DJSONLD/

Please have patience as I go through entire website to make sure things are still working.  I know that XML to JSON conversion is not available at this time  (It is if you use the node.js server, at least locally—but that’s another nightmare I am working on).  I am not certain client-side stylesheets are the way to go...  I refer you to X3D-Edit or X3DJSAIL for conversions from XML to JSON, if you don’t want to use my node.js server.

Don, is there anyway to get Saxon CE working?  I try and I try.  If you wan to see the errors, then
Go to the website, and click on the XML load (the Click *here* in the upper left).  Then browse the JSON for bad code (put through jslint, jsonlint, jshint, etc).  It’s *almost* working.  The server side works fine,  I believe.  My src/main/node/loaderQuery.js contains the stylesheet conversion *yes, I know I’m not following instructions*.  I am following this: http://www.saxonica.com/ce/user-doc/1.1/#!api

 I will try MS XML next.

John
Sent from Mail for Windows 10