[x3d-public] move validateSelf() from X3dToJava.xslt to X3DObject.java class in X3DJSAIL

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Thu May 18 21:40:26 PDT 2017

See subject.  Seems like a waste to repeat the code everywhere, when it could be shared.  I could use it in my serializer as well…  I would like validateSelf() from X3dToJava.xslt in X3DJSAIL’s X3DObject.java.  You can keep the call to validate self in the main() of course.

Also attached is the X3dToES5.xslt (Nashorn) code generator.  You can download X3Dautoclass.js from https://coderextreme.net/X3DJSONLD/  It takes the same parameters as X3dToJava.xslt, but does not use the package (but it should, working on namespaces, I think).

This works with X3DJSAIL.

Happy Nashing!