[x3d-public] question on MFStrings in XML.

Joe D Williams joedwil at earthlink.net
Sat May 20 07:41:34 PDT 2017

please keep it simple and allow the only exception to the MF rule of
space or comma between SF elements of MF fields. Of course numerical
MF must no exceptions, but

string='"a""b"'
string='"a" "b"'
string='"a","b"'
all are good.

No reason for MFstring to not allow zero spaces or in fact any number
of combinations of spaces and no more than one comma.

I think a properly formatted listing would use the comma to sep the
SFs
'"a","b"'
because that works best for every MF readability

Thanks,
Joe