[x3d-public] question on MFStrings in XML.

Joe D Williams joedwil at earthlink.net
Sat May 20 07:47:52 PDT 2017

>   ‘“FIRE” “”

please stop using those literary style quotes and apostrophies from
cap numbers.

html does not like them and they are not part of the xml markup scheme

double and single quotes are not the right and left quotes and
apostrophies.

The above example should never work like that. Those are special
characters, not markup so this will never work in vrml, xml, x3d user
code strings as markup. If allowed it is bigmistake.
.
All Best,
Joe
.